Black Isle Farmers’ Society is closely monitoring this evolving situation.
We are exactly 20 weeks away from the 2020 Black Isle Show.
We are approaching this situation with a positive and proactive attitude, whilst remaining realistic.
To this end we are going ahead with the job of organising the Black Isle Show, as many tasks need to be done timeously and in advance unless there is advice or rules not to.
We have contacted contractors to enquire if they can still supply their goods/service and specifically their terms of engagement relating to cancellation.
We are receiving trade stand applications daily and encourage those who haven’t already replied to do so by 31st March as usual. If we have to cancel trade stand holders will be offered a refund or a credit for 2021 with the amount paid for this year fixed with no increase.
We will keep all concerned up to date as the situation develops.
“Hope for the best, prepare for the worst”