Wednesday 2 August – Main Ring
- 4.30pm – Show Jumping Final
- 6.00pm – Vintage Tractor Parade
- 6.30pm – “Give Fergie the Push” (Charity tractor pushing competition)
- 7:30pm – Dog agility demonstration by Ross-shire Agility Club
- 8.00pm – Stannage International Stunt Performance
Thursday 3 August – Main Ring
- Noon – Cattle Interbreed & Pairs Competitions
- 2.00pm – Children’s Races
- 2:15pm – Parade of Vintage Tractors
- 2.30pm – Stannage International Stunt Performance
- 3.10pm – Judging of Champion of Champions
- 3:15pm – Grand Annual Parade of Livestock
- 4.30pm – Stannage International Stunt Performance
- 9:30pm – Annual Marquee Dance, 9:30pm to 12:30am, over 18s only
Programme of events outside main ring
- Full range of trade stands from 4pm to 9pm
- Fun Fair open 4pm to 11pm
- Flower Show open 5pm to 9pm
- Sheep Shearing competitions starting 4.30pm
- Sheep show at 5pm and 7pm
- Horse exhibits – judging starting at 8.00am
- Cattle exhibits – judging starting at 8.00am
- Sheep exhibits – judging starting at 8.30am
- Fleece Competition and Shepherds Crooks
- Bertie’s Barn in Discovery area from 8.45am – aimed specifically at children and adults of any age who want to learn about the country way of life.
- Wool Spinning demonstrations
- From 9am over 200 trade stands – including all the major agricultural manufacturing and service companies; forestry; fencing; industrial; lorries; 4×4; cars; fashion, clothing, jewellery, footwear, outdoor wear; textiles & knitwear; food; drink; confectionery; china & pottery; gardening; furniture; charitable bodies (a full list at the rear of the catalogue).
- Flower Show open from 8.30am
- Sheep show at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Food & Craft Hall – full list at back of the catalogue
- Chainsaw Carving – over at the main gate.
- Full Catering available all over the field.
- Licensed Bars, with music in the Main Bar throughout the day
Please note all timings are approximate and subject to change, if circumstances dictate so.