Part of the Black Isle Farmers Society remit is to improve the publics’ understanding of where food comes from and how it is produced.
Our Education Area provides a fun and interactive environment for all ages to find out about certain aspects of the food chain, and in particular provides a range of free hands-on activities for children who come along to the show.
- Milking ‘Jewel’ the life-size fibre-glass cow
- Badge making
- Viewing chicks in an incubator
- Toy farm sand pit
- Farming products in feely boxes
- See – Alpacas; Highland Cattle; ferrets
- Black Isle Farmers’ Society works closely with The “ROYAL HIGHLAND EDUCATION TRUST”.
Find our more about the Royal Highland Educational Trust