We are grateful for your support and offer these assets as a way for you to display your connection with us.
We have made this image specifically for you to use in conjunction with your support for the event. You can use this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and on your website.
You can also use our logo on your supporting documentation.
Please feel free to use these graphics for the purpose they are intended, which is promoting your presence at the show.
For example, you may like to show your support by posting the graphic to Facebook with your own wording. It’s a great way to encourage people to come and visit you on Show day.
Please use the official hashtag #BlackIsleShow as well as your own. If you are talking directly to us, please use @BlackIsleShow.
We have social channels at
We encourage you to share your #BlackIsleShow moments with us through these channels
Please also use your website to mention your support whether a sponsor, trade stand or partner. The number of people searching for ‘Black Isle Show’ and other related terms increases vastly during the week before the event. If your website has these terms on it, you will appear higher in the search engine results pages.
Our new app
This year we have a smartphone app for download on Android and Apple smartphones. If you are a trader, you are listed, so download the app and encourage your customers to do the same, it’s free advertising for you.
- Use the images provided on your website, social media, advertising to show your support for the event
- Use the hashtag #BlackIsleShow in your social media so you can reach as wide an audience as possible.
- Mention our name @BlackIsleShow if you would like our social media sites to be notified of your posts. For example, if you are asking us a question.
- If your post doesn’t need a response from us, and you want more people to see your post, use the hashtag instead.
You can say something like
- Put this date in your diary – #BlackIsleShow is back on 31 Jul/1 Aug and we’re proud to be part of it #YourHashtag
- [my business] is back at the #BlackIsleShow for the [nth] year. Come and say hello #YourHashtag
- Visit our stand at #BlackIsleShow on 31 July and 1 August, and try our [X] #YourHashtag
- Alter these images
- Use our logo where it can be assumed to be endorsing a product or service.
- Use our brand name or event name in any other format than those at the top of this page, or on a product or service without prior permission.
- Place our logo, brand name or event name inside advertisements unless related to your appearance at the event.
- Place our logo, brand name or event name next to any alcohol product.